Thursday, September 10, 2009

Moon Landing

I have no idea about this blog written by an American living in Thailand. I just accidentally found it while listening to a podcast about the moon landing. The podcast said that one of the big 5 things that people use to say the moon landing was a hoax is this "C rock". So I googled C Rock and found this website. I think it is really funny how people can take random things, put them all together and make some conspiracy. I don't believe it or disbelieve it really. I just thought it was a fun read. Click here to read about how a lot of astronauts and Jim Carrey are Masons. One of my favorite lines from the article is: "In “The Grinch” Jim Carrey plays a green character who steals Christmas." He previously writes that Jim Carrey is JC like Jesus Christ. So he's obviously a Mason right?

But the podcast about the Moon Landing was very interesting, as are most of these podcasts. I would recommend them. They are called "Stuff You Should Know" and they come from howstuffworks.com which is part of the Discovery Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers