Friday, October 30, 2009

-----Walmart Coffins-----------------------------------------------

So I heard about The Walmart selling coffins starting this week on their website. I heard that they were in the category called "For the Home". But where to go after that?
Bedding?.... no, if it were bedding it would have to be under 'eternal bedding'...

Outdoor Livng?... no, we need 'outdoor unliving'...

Storage?.... maybe.... no

Apparently there is a hidden category in For the Home called "Funeral", but I didn't see it, so I just did a quick search of casket and found 14 results. 10 of them are out of stock. Looks like they range from $895 to $2,899. Most of the links don't seem to work, maybe because so many people are looking at them. Also these coffins are only available online, so there isn't the ability to try them out in the stores. I guess it rids the need for another set of fitting rooms.

Here we have the Lovely in All Ways.

Shipping is much more reasonable than I thought at $99. "Estimated Arrival Date Mon, Nov 02 – Tue, Nov 03
Lovely in All Ways Stainless Steel Casket
This oversize item usually takes 0 to 1 business days to process before shipping.
It can be sent only by Freight shipping."

I want to be the first to review this product...

"The Lovely in All Ways coffin really is lovely. It is comfortable and the liner is really soft. I'm so glad that I decided to buy it from The Walmart. The whole experience from online to shipping to delivery was- wait... what's that? I see a light..."

Is it coincedence that this product come out the week of Halloweenie? I think if I were The Walmart I would have waited.

1 comment:

Followers