Wednesday, December 2, 2009

-----Customer Service Calls to God: 1 of 3---------

Support Rep:Good afternoon. Thank you for calling God. This is Reshawnda speaking. How may I assist you today?
Woman Caller:(Distraught) I-I need to speak to God.
Support Rep:I'm sorry, everybody does. Perhaps there's something I can assist you with?
Woman Caller:M-My father... he's... in a coma.
Support Rep:Okay. May I get your ID number, ma'am?
Woman Caller:What? I don't have...
Support Rep:It's on the back of your bible.
Woman Caller:(The receiver is jostled. Pause) ...56839?
Support Rep:Okay, ma'am. Are you somewhere close to your father where you can also hold the phone?
Woman Caller:Yes. Please, I-I just want to ask God... to look out for my father... and... deliver him from--
Support Rep:Okay, ma'am. I just activated your father. Try him now.
Father:(In background) Mary? What's going on?
Woman Caller:Oh my God! He's awake!!
Support Rep:Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Woman Caller:Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Support Rep:You're welcome, ma'am. May I ask you to take a few moments to participate in a brief sur--
(Line goes dead.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers