Friday, August 14, 2009

Barbie Jewelry


If you watched Roseanne hopefully you remember the episode where the girls found a box of Barbie dolls heads, another box of legs, etc. under DJ's bed. Well this is creepy in that exact way, but also strangly pretty. The pieces with the eyes are definitely creepy, but the ones of the chest looks like hearts and you might not know what it is without seeing the other barbie body parts.

Speaking of Barbies... my co-worker is listening to I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world as I am writing this entry! (He has no idea I'm writing this, so he didn't put the song on for that reason. I can just hear his music through his headphones.)

1 comment:

  1. so the most disturbing thing about this entry is the fact that your male coworker is listening to 'i'm a barbie girl'.

    ReplyDelete

Followers