Monday, December 14, 2009

-----Customer Service Calls to God: 2 of 3---------

Support Rep:Thank you for calling God. My name is Todd. How may I assist you today?
Male Caller:Yes, I would like to submit a complaint. I recently--
Support Rep:Please hold.
("Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett plays over the line. The song fades out...)
Recording:Did you know that you can now pray to God online? Just log on to god-online.com/pray. It's free and easy. Try it today. ¿Sabías que puedes ahora rogar a dios en línea? Apenas señalar--
Support Rep:(Cuts in) Complaints. This is Janice.
Male Caller:Hello, Janice. I recently submitted a prayer to God asking that the Phoenix Suns win the divisional playoffs. And they were knocked out in the first round 4 to 1.
Support Rep:Can I get your ID number, sir?
Male Caller:83628. And I'm very upset because I had season tickets and we had a whole trip planned to--
Support Rep:I'm sorry, sir, but your account status doesn't cover frivolous prayers such as lotteries, stock portfolios or sporting events.
Male Caller:I see.
Support Rep:Would you like to upgrade to Evangelical?

liNk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers